Amazon Sage travelled to the home of a 16 year old who was consuming energy drinks in order to finish an important project for school. Not paying attention to how much she was drinking, she had no idea that her life was in danger. Suddenly, her whole body froze up and straightened out like a corpse. As she lost consciousness she fell over with such force that she struck her head on a chair and began to bleed. Then she began to violently shake. Had it not been for Amazon Sage calling 911, this girl might have died on the spot.
Sometimes, by speaking out, it is our closest friends’ lives we may be saving or even our own. So spread the word about these products before anybody else has to die. We already know how stupid it is to drink alcohol. Now, add energy drinks to the list. They are not fun. They are not cool. They are not a cheap high. They can contort your body into really horrible positions and they can kill you! Clearly, adults don’t always know how dangerous these things are. “Really?” Lol! Wake up everybody, time to save the world.